Features & Benefits
Floor and walling cleaning
The TX35 covers both the pool floor and walls hassle free during its 2.5 hour cleaning cycle. Front scrubbing brushes quickly brush and remove debris from floor and stuck on walls for a deep clean.
Transport and storage Caddy
Easily transport and store the TX35. Storage caddy is easy to assemble with no tools required
Easy top access to filter canister with large handle. Easy-to-clean filter canister means no contact with debris. Transparent window to view debris collected.
Easy to remove cleaner from the water with large handle. The TX35 is light weight with the body only weighing 5.5kg.
- Robotic pool cleaner.
- Easy Installation: plug & play.
- Number of motors: 2.
- 2.5 hour floor and wall cleaning cycle.
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools up to 10m x 5m.
- Suitable for most pool surfaces including; concrete, fiberglass, pebblecrete, quartzon and vinyl surfaces. Not suitable for tile pools.
- Debris type: Suitable for small, medium and large debris. Extra large debris such as sticks and large nuts may need to be manually removed from pool. For extra fine debris, use 100 micron filter canister available separately.
lx TX35 robotic pool cleaner with 16.5m floating cable
lx control eBOX
lx transport & storage caddy (easy assembly with no tools required)
1x warranty card
1x quick start guide